I am a research scientist, tutor, and aspiring doctor. I also enjoy history, entrepreneurship, and always have multiple side projects on the go. I’ve started many blogs before but killed them because I thought I had nothing useful to say.
Then I read the book Show Your Work by Austin Kleon. This book convinced me that sharing the process and the journey is valuable in itself. I am working on many at the moment and this is my attempt to document them. If you are interested then stick around and say hi.
Things I am working on as of June 2021 (in no particular order)
- Research on nanoparticles
- Applying to medical schools (fingers crossed)
- Starting an e-commerce business
- Attempting to become a freelance copywriter
- Reading everything I can about the history of medicine and science
I publish a weekly newsletter which shares interesting things I have read, watched, or listened to in the week. Join the party, it is pretty fun
I’d love to hear from you and get your feedback and thoughts. Connect with me on: